cypress_1.5.13.apk (for sensors using the North American server)
cypress_1.5.13_china.apk (for sensors using the China server)
- Fixed UI display issues on certain tablets
- Added info help icon to display additional information for some buttons
- Devices with firmware 0.0.0 will be reminded to update
- Fixed an issue where older devices could not Update WiFi
- Fixed an issue where adding a person without a name crashes the app
- Recalibrate will now capture a new background image
- Fixed a memory leak when streaming from a sensor for a long time
- When making a 2-way audio call to a sensor, the button will transition to a "Calling..." state first
- If the user denied application Camera permissions, adding a person will crash the app.
- WiFi SSIDs with foreign characters cannot be displayed or connected to.
- Two-way audio will fail on certain devices.
- After switching server, the app will need to be restarted for streaming, calibration and region restriction to work. This does not affect typical users.
- In rare instances, the entire screen will be calibrated as a floor. Retrying will eventually succeed.
cypress_1.5.7.apk (for sensors using the North American server)
cypress_1.5.7_china.apk (for sensors using the China server)
- Fixed an issue where older devices could not calibrate or restrict region
- Added person search feature
- Added Wandering Risk checkbox when adding a new person
- Added a button in Settings to check for updates
- Calibrate page redesigned again for easier use
- Minor UI adjustment and various bug/crash fixes
- Display whether a device is in Automatic Calibration or Manual Calibration mode
- Added a button in the Incident Playback page that navigates the user to the device page
- Added a Call button in the device page
- Allow an invited user to be removed
- Removed the no-background privacy option. It caused confusion, and made manual calibration and region restriction impossible
- There is a memory leak when streaming skeleton and will stop the app after 15-20 minutes. This will be resolved in the future.
- The incident page will sometimes return an error. Retrying will eventually succeed.
- The display and font sizes are skewed on certain tablets.
Steps to install Cypress on Android:
1. Download the latest apk
2. Open the Android file manager app
3. Navigate to the downloaded apk (usually in the downloads folder)
4. Tap on the apk and go through the installation (there may be some warnings which can be safely ignored)