Download for Android
Install from Google Play Store
To use the Sentinare smart activity sensor (formerly known as the Cypress visual sensor), you need to install the free Sentinare Activity Sensor App on your mobile devices such as phones and tablets. Both iOS and Android are supported.
If you use Android devices, and if Google Play Store is available in your country, please click the icon below to download the Sentinare Activity Sensor App from Google Play Store, or search “Sentinare Activity Sensor” from Google Play Store directly.
Download Sentinare App Directly
If Google Play Store is not available in your country, please download the Sentinare App installation file directly from this page:
- On your Android device, download the latest APK version at the bottom of this page.
- Open the File Manager App on your Android device.
- Navigate to the downloaded Sentinare APK file, usually in the “downloads” folder.
- Tap on the APK file and go through the installation steps. There may be some warnings that can be safely ignored.
Cypress App v2.5.12
- For Sentinare smart activity sensor with firmware version 0.9.0 or later.
Cypress App v2.4.16
- For Sentinare smart activity sensor with firmware version 0.8.x