Last updated: Wednesday April 26th 2021
AltumView Systems Inc(“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.altumview.ca (the”Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit,the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services that collect, monitor and analyze this to help us get a better understanding of your interactions and improve our website.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. By providing us your email address you are agreeing that we may send you these emails.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Any data collected by this application will not be shared with any third-party companies or agents. We have no relationship with any advertisers, and we do not display ads in the app. All sensitive data has been securely encrypted and stored in our cloud server. The face data collected by this application is only used to collect the daily activity statistics of each person, and display it in this application, and to notify the medical staff or family members of their identity when an emergency situation (such as a fall) is detected.
How We Protect Your Data
We have adopted strict technical and organizational security standards to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, abuse, alteration or destruction of user information, including:
• Use of encryption technology to protect the privacy of user data during transmission
• Provide a series of security features to protect user accounts, including hashing all passwords before storage
• Only when absolutely necessary will relevant employees can access necessary user personal information, such as when repairing a critical service interruption. Employees with this access must comply with strict confidentiality obligations
• If a user deletes their data from our app, or stops authorizing us to use their data, the data will be permanently deleted from our system
• After a user deletes their account, the event alert data can only be retained for a maximum of one year, unless the user contacts us to delete them in advance
• Once we delete user data, the user will not be able to exercise the right of restoration, access, erasure or correction